Moisture Damage and Crawl Space Insulation Repairs
Structural repair is a breeze for our experienced damage repair company.
Occasionally a home will have significant damage before there are any other visible signs of an infestation. This can be bad, but much worse is hiring a jack-of-all-trades to repair the damage. Structural repair is a very specialized type of contracting that involves lifting your home from the foundation, so not just any contractor is qualified. By hiring a structural company that does this type of work daily, you will receive a repair that is:
- Completed on time
- Completed on budget
- Completed safely
- Less likely to cause other damage, like cracked floors
- Less costly
- Completed to current state code
Why choose HomePro for your structural repair needs?
- Deal with one company: We can both fix the root of the problem and repair the damage it caused.
- We use pressure treated lumber: Pressure treated lumber resists pests and rot so you will only pay for the repair one time.
- Experienced: We have repaired thousands of Hampton Roads homes. When someone is lifting your home, experience matters.
- No subcontractors: All employees are background checked and drug-free. They are fully trained to ensure they meet our high standards.
- Licensed and Insured: We carry $2 million in liability insurance and full workers compensation. We pay a lot of money to maintain our insurance and licenses and are proud to show them off.
- Detailed Estimates: No surprises.
- Can provide before and after photos: Who really wants to crawl under their house to see the repairs?
Crawl Space Insulation
Insulation is Itchy! Let HomePro replace your damaged attic and crawl space insulation.
Although seemingly easy to install, attic and crawl space insulation requires an installer to work in small and tight areas with materials that are irritating to the skin and lungs. Save yourself the aggravation and hire HomePro to install your attic or crawl space insulation.
- We have installed attic and crawl space insulation in 1000’s of homes in Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and the rest of Hampton Roads.
- We never use subcontractors, so you know that you are getting a clean and trustworthy crew to work in your home.
- We install fiberglass batts, loose fill, and foam board.
- Specialize is safely removing soiled insulation. This keeps you safe from airborne virus, bacteria, and other gross things embedded in the insulation.
- Sanitizing solution is included with every clean out and re-install