Ants Gone in 48 hours – Guaranteed.
And they won’t return for up to 12 months after treatment.
Ant Control: A Common Pest That’s Hard to Exterminate.
One of the most common pests we deal with are standard, run of the mill ants. Everyone has dealt with this problem at one time or another. No home is immune to the issue and even homes cleaned daily can be invaded. Most of the time the story goes:
I sprayed and put out that sticky ant bait. And I killed the ants! I thought I had them controlled, but they came back. So I tried again and they went away. But they came back and then there were ants all over the kitchen! Even Ants in the DISHWASHER! I gave up and called the professional ant exterminators.
Choose the BEST to protect your home from pests.
Difficult but Not Impossible.
Most people find that an ant infestation is more difficult than anticipated to solve. Some pest control companies have even abandoned ant control treatments or removed ants from general coverage options. Understanding ant behavior allows your ServicePro the eliminate the ant infestation all the way back to the colony. It’s not special products or magic that makes HomePro successful but a commitment to training. That training allows the ServicePro’s to fix all ant problems.
How do we do it?
Since we eliminated magic as an option (Eye of newt is more difficult to find than you’d imagine) and made knowledge the key, your service starts with a thorough inspection. The ServicePro will:
- Interview you about where you see ants most often
- Inspect the exterior for ant trails
- Inspect the crawl space for nests and other clues
- Develop a strategy for ant elimination
We Kill all the Ants! Your PestPro Plan will include:
- An exterior barrier that stops ants from entering
- Our treatment will spread through the ant colony(s) like a virus
- Small, targeted treatments to control ants inside
- A follow-up schedule appropriate for your home
With HomePro you get the Best Warranty in the business, our “If the Pests Return, We Return” Guarantee.
What about safety?
Safety is our highest priority when treating your home - indoors or out.
- Limited interior pesticide use
- Reduced risk pesticides when available
- Never use pesticides with a “Warning” or “Danger” label
- Never use Organophosphates
- For example, our main outdoor product is 10x less toxic than aspirin before it’s diluted